Friday, June 20, 2008

summer/fall '08

well I'm so far behind in updating this that I guess I'll start in pieces. First I'll say I absolutely love it here in seattle. it has been such a time of fun experiences and chance to learn more about myself and grow more in myself and my faith. so just throwing out some pics to kind of keep up with things going on here...



this first pic is a view from golden gardens beach, we had a huge baptism there for our church...and yes it is an actual beach!








next pic is with my friend deb, we went to the triple door...super cool place to watch concerts. we are actually at jon mclauglin's concert...which i've now seen two of since living here.







these next 4 pics are all from seafair. always a fun time. there is a group pic of all of us on the yacht, the blue angels, taking a pic with some navy guys, and megan and I on the navy ship.







this last picture is looking out over olympic
mountains at dusk from the rooftop of my
apartment bldg...awesome